Saturday, May 21, 2011

not as sweet as i expected

yes, a relationship is not always sweet, romantic, and fine..
at the beginning, i thought that "it" will stay longer.. sweet...
but, day after day.. you will feel something changed in you relationship..
you will start to argue over everything, there is no more romantic words, touch..
and then you think that love is never as sweet as you expected

i always say to my self that it would never happen to me, but i do..
it's finally happened..!
my mistake is i never realize that it finally will happen to me..!

all i want is what i got at the first,
all i want is something makes me laugh, save, and aLIVE
all i want is all i want..! JUST STAY THE SAME..!

what should i do?
some people called this "a TIREDNESS of RELATIONSHIP"
i think i'm not tired,
i just want "it" BACK..!

you got "it" ??

No comments:

Post a Comment